Monday, November 3, 2014

Hiatus!!!

Oy time flies!!!! I got myself in a rut with this blog, because its original purpose was to document keeping fit during pregnancy, and getting body back after baby. However I started  to feel like people enjoyed reading the baby parts and not so much the keeping fit parts so I kind of drifted off. And now I find myself wishing I had been doing more CAMILA updates on here, because time flies SO FAST and I am already forgetting how it felt during certain stages!

 3 months old


I also realized that this would be a good avenue to discuss different parenting adventures (sleep regressions, diapering, feeding solids), not only so I can document these times for myself and my family, but to hopefully help others!!! I am one of those people that is constantly googling everything, from "ok to deadlift 30 weeks pregnant?" to "4 months old nap schedules". Whenever I come across another young mom documenting her experiences, I am hooked. I always end up wishing there were more people out there who did so, and so in reality thats kind of why I started this blog (I wanted to help and connect with other fit moms).

We reppin' Gold's!

SO LONG STORY SHORT, this blog will now be WHATEVER I FEEL LIKE WRITING ABOUT!!! Fitness, monthly Camila updates, adventures in the different stages in infancy, blah blah blah. I hope along the way I can help other new parents, but if not, at least I'll have documented life at this sweet, sweet stage, because my gosh, it'll be over before we know it.


No comments:

Post a Comment