Tuesday, March 4, 2014


How far along? 25 weeks !

Total Weight Gain: I don’t know, ha! 20 something. Not tracking so closely anymore.  :)

Stretch Marks: None so far… ahhh fingers crossed!

Belly button: is looking strange. That’s all I got. Ha.

Showing: Gosh I looked back at other pics where I thought I was showing…so funny! 

Movement: She’s so cute, we love feeling her move! As of now it seems she’s up every other hour. Up for an hour, asleep for an hour. And when she’s up I can feel her allll over. Way down in my pelvis, high up near my stomach, to the sides, everywhere!

Feeling: Can you tell from my picture? Haha. Workouts have been kicking my butt lately! The last workout we did pretty much laid me up. I didn’t push very hard – in fact I barely sweat and felt like it was mediocre. But the whole next day (snow day thank god!) I literally didn’t get up from the couch except to use the bathroom and bake cookies ;) I had NO energy and my back was hurting (which happens all the time now but it was worse yesterday). So needless to say, I have been feeling a little sluggish lately. Hence the PJ pants pic!

Cravings: None.  :)

Symptoms: My lower back hurts when I stand for too long or lay in one position too long.

Missing: Fitting in to my clothes.  J Clothes that I thought would fit long into my pregnancy because they had ‘room’ in them are definitely NOT fitting… Thanks mama for helping me develop a new wardrobe!

Looking Forward to: Holding her in our arms!

Sleep: Still sleeping very well with a fluffy pillow wedged under me!

Exercise: The last time I felt like I had to consciously drop weight and intensity was around 18 weeks. Since then Ive stuck to pretty much the same routine. However this week, with how Ive been feeling during and after workouts, I feel like its time to drop it back another notch.  

Eating: Feeling normal in this area. Not extra hungry, not overly full, no indigestion or anything uncomfortable. Still eating healthy with extra treats here and there. I have been neglecting my daily green smoothie lately – with it being o cold and snowy I have had no desire for it – but I can feel the effects of not having that extra nutrition boost so I’m working them back in!

Thoughts this week: I found a picture of my abs the summer I got pregnant and compared it to now. Oh. Em. Gee. LOVING being pregnant, and it's definitely made me more proud of myself and the hard work I put in to my body, prior to pregnancy and currently. It may not show on the outside right now  but I am excited to see if I can get back to where I was. However this time, I will be easier on myself. Pregnancy has helped me realize that I was incredibly hard on myself before, and not in a healthy way. I was always seeing imperfections and feeling down. Now that my body is changing uncontrollably, I look back and wonder, "what the hell was I thinking?!" After this pregnancy I want I continue to stay fit and healthy, but also appreciate my body and respect myself enough to enjoy life and be an amazing example for our daughter. She's already making me a better person. 




Baby bump!

Snow pants won't button, haha.

An interesting image I found of what happens to your insides as the baby grows!

My workout partner. Love him so much <3


Feeling insecure at the gym sometimes lately - bump is definitely more obvious!

T25 with ladies at work!








No comments:

Post a Comment