Sunday, April 6, 2014


30 week progress!


How far along? 30 weeks! 75% there!

Total Weight Gain: 30 lbs!

Stretch Marks: None so far… :) I have heard that they can pop up at any stage, even the last week. I even have a friend who said they didn't show up for her until AFTER she had the baby! So not in the clear yet.  :)

Belly button: Its flat, slightly sticking out sometimes. So odd!

Movement: Man, this week I feel like she practically doubled in size! I can feel her pressing up against me all the time. Every time she stretches or shifts, I can feel it. I can also tell what side she's on at any given time, and can direct others where to press if they want to feel her. Ive also been feeling a lot of elbow and/or knee jabs when she rolls or changes positions. It's so crazy! I can even literally bounce my hand wherever I feel a knee or leg, and bounce her against my hand - THAT is weird, haha. Donovan always tells me to leave her alone.  :)

Feeling: Feeling good! Less and less agile as time passes!

Cravings: Nothing in particular, though I find myself craving fruit at random times. 

Symptoms: Sore arches after walking and achey lower back after standing for long.  

Missing: Summer and tiny clothes, still  :)

Looking Forward to: BAHRAIN! Oh my gosh we leave in a few days!

Sleep: Sleeping great! I am starting to find myself more comfortable on my side than on my stomach with the pillow. And I wake up often with a cramp in one side, so I roll over…a few hours later I have to roll again because of a new cramp. Is that normal? I would assume.

Exercise:  We haven't been to the gym in 3 weeks! Ack! Ive still been trying to stay active with walks, T25, etc. but our schedules have been a little crazy lately. Coupled with decreased motivation on my end, it lead to a hiatus of sorts from lifting. Ha. We went and lifted full body this weekend and that felt good. I can still squat pretty well which I am proud of but overall everything is harder.

Eating: Same as its been! Healthy meals with less focus on calories and snacks more often. Im enjoying the relaxed attitude, especially knowing in 10 weeks or so Im going to be back in go-mode.  :)

Thoughts this week: We leave for Bahrain on Wednesday and I am NERVOUS! On our flight to El Paso, my ankles and feet swelled up pretty bad and I was really uncomfortable. On the way back I made sure I walked and stretched, and I ended up being fine, but needless to say it made me very apprehensive for this 13 hour flight coming up! However we are SO excited to see Reno, Paola and the kids  - we haven't seen them since Pablo, our nephew, was born, and he's 15 months now! We are looking forward to the trip - I have a doctors appointment the day before we leave to make sure I am all clear to fly!

Celebrating Arushi chahi's bday!



Birthday bowling!

A diaper cake made for us by a student's mom!



My lunch shelf  :)

30 weeks, back in the gym


No comments:

Post a Comment