Sunday, January 5, 2014


How far along? 17 weeks

Total Weight Gain: Closing in on 10 lbs.  :)

Stretch Marks: None

Showing: Yep! May still not be evident to strangers but hardly any of my old clothes fit!

Movement: Still none – but Im paying attention!

Feeling: Great.  :)

Cravings: Still clementines. My husband and I go through a crate in 3 days!

Symptoms: Just a growing belly!

Missing: Summer time! Nothing to do with pregnancy but its been SO cold

Looking Forward to: Meeting our daughter!

Sleep: Same!

Exercise:  Feeling energetic and strong, though my weights are less than they used to be.

Eating: 5-6 meals a day, clean. Started feeling indigestion after eating this past week – not fun!


Thoughts this week: We painted the nursery and sorted through baby clothes this week – that made it feel so real, and I don’t know how we’re going to wait 5 more months! Baby coos on TV are starting to pull at something deep in my gut.

No comments:

Post a Comment