Saturday, January 18, 2014


How far along? 19 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 14 lbs! Ay...

Stretch Marks: None

Showing: Definitly!

Movement: Every day now! Since the first time last weekend I didn’t feel much. Then on Thursday at the gym it was like there was an acrobat in my lower abdomen! It was the most exciting thing! Donovan tried to feel, and right as he pulled his hand away she kicked! I think he would have felt that. Now I am feeling every little turn and kick – it feels like a little bubble. So fun.

Feeling: Good and energetic!

Cravings: Clementines and watermelon still!

Symptoms: Just a growing belly!

Missing: Summersummersummer…

Looking Forward to: Getting the crib!

Sleep: Sleeping on my stomach is getting harder. Some nights it’s possible for short intervals, other nights I’m on my side the whole time!

Exercise: We are going 3-5 times a week and still lifting. This past week was the first week I really felt the need to purposely lower the weight I’ve been doing. My belly is starting to get in the way and I can feel a stretch in my abdomen when I strain. My focus lately has been to make sure I can breath throughout each rep and not strain during full body exercises like squats and dead lifts, which is hard to do! It means a definite decrease in the weight I am lifting.

Eating: Though I am hungry more often, every time I eat I feel like the food is right at the top of my throat. Ug.

Thoughts this week: Feeling her move more now is so crazy and fun! Donovan and I can’t wait until he can feel it too! Starting to plan the showers in El Paso and Maryland – both will be in March. We definitely feel like theres been a growth spurt between 16 weeks and now because I just popped!


Belly shot! 



 My belly view looking down at the gym - odd.



 Sooo exxcited at feeling her flip around and move at the gym! This was a major deal for us.  :) Give that baby some mini dumbbells!



No comments:

Post a Comment