Sunday, January 26, 2014



How far along? 20 weeks – 5 months! We are officially HALFWAY!!!

Total Weight Gain: 15 lbs! Hoping I only gain 10 more, but hey we will let this baby do what she’s gonna do. Just please don’t be over 7 lbs!  :/

Stretch Marks: None

Showing: Definitly!

Movement: Every day! I have started to notice that she moves the most when I am at rest – usually in the morning and in the evening. She also kicks around a lot in the gym. Donovan got to feel her this week! He said it felt like a bubble. So exciting!

Feeling: Good and energetic!

Cravings: My cravings for clementines and watermelon have gone down! I cant say I am really ‘craving’ anything right now.

Symptoms: Just a growing belly!

Missing: Sleeping comfortably on my stomach! I have to have a pillow wedged under me, and have my knee way up to provide some give. And I wake up with cramps in my stomach if I stay in one position for too long. Annoying!

Looking Forward to: Meeting her.  :)

Sleep: See above…  :)

Exercise: We are going 3-5 times a week and still lifting. I am lifting very light weight compared to what I was lifting before so it feels so odd to me, but I know its best for my body and growing baby. Donovan has been extra watchful over me, making sure I am breathing and keeping proper form.  :)

Eating: I am still hungry more often, and enjoying treats more often than ever before! Hey might as well enjoy my growing belly while I can.  :) Our meals are clean and healthy but I have been saying ‘yes’ to many more indulgences. Poor Donovan and his sympathy weight.  ;)


Thoughts this week: Her closet is full, toys are already scattered around, and the crib is on its way…ok baby we are ready for you!  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment